Situations can arise that may cause damage to goods or even injury to persons whenever you have to lift loads and/or goods that are longer than your current forklift truck forks. Loads can tip forwards when there is an insufficient load-bearing surface supporting the load while lifting.
MSE-Forks is the world's largest manufacturer of hydraulic forklift truck forks so-called KOOI-ReachForks
with over twenty-five years of experience. When hydraulic forks extensions
are not frequently used they will be probably too expensive. For those applications MSE-Forks has designed an alternative. Extensive expertise in the field of bending and sheet metalworking has resulted in new and manually extendible slide-on fork extensions that meet the most stringent quality standards. Using special sheet metalworking techniques, a slide-on extension has been created that is partially open along its lower surface, but has the characteristics of a closed sleeve.
This unique design provides the following major benefits:
- Loads can be handled where the load centre (LC) is located beyond the fixed forks' basic length.
- All-round, continuous cross-section without welds.
- Lightweight construction compared to a full sleeve cross-section.
- Profiled, pointed nose for easy pallet insertion.
- Accurate tolerances with minimal play between extension and fork.
- Load-bearing capacity of slide-on extensions has been calculated to be compatible with fixed forks with a maximum yield strength of 836 N/mm².
- Strength comply with three-fold nominal load on 0.9* L.
- Insertion length should be a minimum of 60% for open and closed extensions.
- Contact always your lift truck dealer for the residual load capacity rating.
Special MSExtensions® Features
- Lateral clearance between fork and extension minimized to increase safety.
- Bending radii can be made extremely small using special-purpose folding press blades that allow extensions to be slid onto forks with a minimal clearance.
- Lateral movement with respect to forks minimized.
- All MSExtensions® subject to rigorous risk analysis.
Increased Extension Lifetime
The underside of the extensions can be fitted with a wear plate that is welded into the gap of the folded section. This adds virtually no extra thickness to the sleeve, but increases its lifetime considerably. All extensions are galvanized to prevent corrosion in compliance with standard 20405-Zn.
is an independent, innovative company that develops and manufactures unique logistics products such as telescopic forks and mechanical forklift truck equipment for palletless handling
using the so-called RollerForks
. All of our products are aimed at increasing ease of use and application of logistics and transportation resources, such as forklift trucks and their variants.
We aim to add value to our customers’ and end-users’ logistics supply chains. We sell our products via our own international network of importers and directly to forklift truck manufacturers. It is intrinsically understood that the products we supply are of the highest quality and reliability.